Sunday 14 February 2010

New Blog, New Start, New Writing

So, this is it... A new blog..
So, what is it going to be about? Well, it´s so hard to say or describe... I´m a completely normal girl, but with completely NOT normal view on this world, and people often tell that it could be cool, if I made a blog in English so they could read about all my "adventures".

So, maybe, I should say a few words about me:
Name: Kate (Oreeille)
Nationality: Czech
Living in: Close to Copenhagen, Denmark
What am I doing, when I don´t have a life? Studying the IB programme (so I don´t have a life)
What do I like: Music, Dancing, Reading, My Friends, Fashion, Food making (and eating)Movies, Blogging, Parties, Family and other Social Events (concerts etc).

Well, I really change my favourite music, food, events and other stuff, so I can´t really write, which one is my favourite...
So that was something about me. And now... LETS START BLOGGING!

1 comment: