Monday 15 February 2010

Cosmetics...Always something to talk/write about

Cosmetics.. This post isn´t going to discuss different labels and commenting which one is the best. I would like to write about my favourite top cosmetic products - it might be helpful for some lost souls.

So, my favourites... Well, it differs from product to product, but my top favourite labels are:
- Elizabeth Arden
- Nivea (but only their Soft Cream)
- Lancome

I will start with creams:
Elizabeth Arden Eight-Hour-Cream! Absolute MUST-OWN, I´m totally addicted to her creams, they are the number one!




problem) When I was younger, and couldn´t afford E.A. cosmetics, I was a huge fan of Nivea Soft Cream. It´s really good, if you have a very greasy skin (luckily not my problem). Also, it´s very cheap, and I like the new "wrap" or whatever you call it.

Ok, lets go to make up and foundations.
There, I have 2 labels, I´d like to mention - Elizabeth Arden, for "her" foundation
It´s really good, because it holds throughout the night, but you can´t use it without an extra layer of powder make-up.
And that brings me to the other label - Manhattan Skin Careface. It contains Zinc (which is the best you can give to your skin, said my cosmetician ), and that was actually the reason why I bought it. I really recommend it, because it is really good, it lets the skin "breathe" and the toning is great.

What it comes to other make up, I only use E.A. - there are many advantages when you use only label only, because then the colours usually match.

Maybe I should mention 2 products from Lancome - their Juicy Tubes lip glosses and their Make-up remover.
I couldn´t live without a quality lip gloss (you know those sticky and bad-tasting lip glosses, eew).
The other thing is the make-up remover, which I totally adore, because it doesn´t leave that oily feeling on the skin.

So, that was about it for now... I´m sure that I´ll write a follow-up soon. I HAVE to write about the Chanel mascaras and Dior Nail polish... (*in love*)

No comments:

Post a Comment