Tuesday 16 February 2010

Winter and shopping

It´s winter break in Denmark... That means one week with staying up all nigh, waking up at 7 o´clock because to your annoying sister trying to steal your laptop, eating fat meals and then flipping out in the gym (my body is TOTALLY destroyed!!), working (yes, I LOVE my job - when I´m not at school I work, whuee for my life), and preparing for ALL my tests and exams which are all coming up next week (why, why whyyy??!).

But I still have time for shopping (omg, all my savings are.. gone! (ok, that´s not true, but still...)and hanging out with my friends, so that´s good..
So, you may wonder what I bought this month... Actually, not that much, although I have BIG plans to buy so many other things - which I of course need.
- Burberry Scarf (the completely original one.. I don´t know, I just needed it, and also, I loved the 100% cashmere "softness")
- Philosophy Blues Original winter dress (I needed it for this opening of Czech movies in Copenhagen, so I don´t really feel guilty).
- Lots and lots of Nørdgaard på Strøget (danish label) long sleeve shirts. They are so comfortable and so nice!
- About 4 cardigans of different colours for my spring clothes (the cardigans are cheaper now) By the way, did I ever mention that I am a cardigan freak?
- Lingerie (And I also became a member of the Change Club - that means lots of discount for me, whuee!)

I think that was it for now (I think I bought more, but that wasn´t anything special).

Ok, and now thing I WANT to buy (and go completely bankrupt):
- Marc Jacobs shoes (aaaaaaaaargh, I almost died, when I saw them today!)

And yes, I know that I need boots and not summer shoes, but I´m in loove..

- A black coat. (After I saw Mr. and Mrs. Smith, I was in love with that black coat she has, and I´m still looking for one, who looks just like it).

- Boots... but I love the Marc Jacobs shoes.. NOO I NEED BOOTS! but.. but.. NOOO!!

- I have to write to Emmy Design about the dress...

Ok, so that was about it for today.. Tomorrow, I´m going shopping to CPH, and Thursday, I MIGHT buy those Marc Jacobs shoes and be happy for the rest of my life :) .

Ok, good night you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment